CDL Truck Driving Jobs
The U.S. economy is looking far brighter than it has in years and some experts are even predicting a bull market to land the country back on its feet. While this is certainly good news for all, it is especially promising for the trucking industry and the career opportunities it will increasingly provide. In fact, economists predict truck driving will be the most solid growth area for employment, with a double-digit increase by 2020 and a continuous climb for years down the road.The Bottom Line For Truck Drivers
As the U.S. economy grows stronger, so does the demand for truck drivers; and TruckingUnlimited.com is affiliated with today's top hiring companies who are doing what it takes to keep you on board:
• More Pay
• More Benefits
• More Home Time
• More Opportunity for GrowthOpportunities for both New and Experienced Drivers
It's no secret that truck driving is not an easy job and certainly not the most ideal career choice for everyone. But for those who don't mind hard work and the long hours on the road, truck driving is one of the best paying jobs that doesn't require a college degree.
Truck driving has become such a high demand field that many employers are hiring new drivers while they're still in training school and some are even paying their tuition.
* Truck driving training can be completed in as little as six weeks
* According to the ATA, the average salary for a long haul trucker is nearly $50,000 per year.
* The more experienced and specialized truck drivers can earn up to $100,000 per year. TruckingUnlimited.com is the Fast Track to Today's Truck Driving Jobs
With so many trucking jobs being offered by companies across the U.S., there is certainly no shortage of websites advertising these positions either. But being from the industry ourselves, TruckingUnlimited.com is among the few jobsites that specifically caters to what truck drivers need – which is a website that fast tracks you to the best trucking jobs suited to your specific needs.
Not only do we make it easier to find these jobs, we help increase your chances of getting hired for them too.
1) We only affiliate with the top ranked employers in the industry
2) We update our job board daily and provide the most accurate details for every job listing
3) We provide the most comprehensive, user friendly job board allowing you to search by location, position or pay category
4) We fast track your application to the hiring manager, putting you first in line for your top favorite jobs
5) We also give you the option of filling out our easy application, which allows us to match your full criteria wish list to the best-suited jobs for you.
TruckingUnlimited.com is one of the few places where you can get the facts and take fast action to kick your truck driving career into high gear.
Position: OTR Job Now Open | $47000 AvgCompany:
Pets allowed, No rider feeDecatur OTR Truck Driving Job Details: • Annual average earnings of 47000• Productivity bonus & referral bonus• Accessorial pay• Consistent Home Time&...