Nov 01, 2017
Bulkmatic Transport Company
At Bulkmatic you are more than just a truck driver. You’ll operate pneumatic equipment, manage relationships with customers and be empowered to make the right decisions for your deliveries – All while being part of a team that leads in the dry bulk shipping industry.
About the Job:
Being a driver for Bulkmatic is a more physical job than driving for many other companies. Two-thirds of your time will be driving. The rest of the time will be loading, unloading using the pneumatic systems and interacting with customers. We have extensive training on our safety procedures and the pneumatic equipment. No Pnuematic Experience Required.
Bulkmatic does a combination of regional and local runs. The home time varies by location, however, most locations average 1-2 nights out per week.
In 2016, the company average pay for a driver was $66,000 for the year. Generally, our drivers average between $1100-$1300 per week, but again it varies by terminal location.
We offer a comprehensive benefits package to all full time employees including paid vacation and holidays, Medical, Dental and Vision insurance, 401k with employer match, and life insurance among other benefits.
Truck Driver Requirements
- Minimum age is 23 years old.
- Pass a DOT physical and drug screen.
- You must have a valid CDL Class A license in the State that you reside in or in cases of recent relocation the ability to change license within 30 days.
- 1 year Class A tractor trailer experience required. We prefer experience be within the last 10 years. Note: We will consider military driving experience.
- No more than 3 moving violations within the last 3 years.
- No more than 1 DOT preventable accident within the last 3 years
- Must be able to verify work/education history for 10 years.
- No DUI's within the past 5 years.
- No alcohol or drug related offenses within the past 5 years.
***No Tanker Endorsement or Pneumatic Experience Required***