Oct 24, 2018
East Liberty, OH
Â* Dispatch team that cares about our Drivers
Â* Day Shift
Â* Some Saturday Work
Â* Start times between 5am & 8am
Â* 10-11 Hour days
Â* Drop & Hook
Â* No touch freight
Â* Home Daily
Â* Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits
Â* Weekly pay
Â* 401K and company match
Â* Tuition reimbursement
Â* Paid personal time off (Vacation)
CALL today to schedule your personal interview
Operate vehicle to transport cargo to and from specified destinations (customer location, airline or trucking terminals) in a safe and efficient manner. Models and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.
- Operate vehicle to transport materials to and from specified destinations in a safe and efficient manner and in accordance with State and Federal DOT regulations.
- Responsible for the protection of company equipment and freight from damage, theft, or tampering.
- Load freight onto the truck using a forklift and pallet jack, and utilize load locks, straps, covers, etc. to ensure that freight will be delivered in good condition at final destination where applicable.
- Unload freight from truck utilizing proper equipment and securing for transit when necessary.
- Coordinate pick-up and deliveries for domestic.
- Comply with all applicable State, Federal, and DOT Regulations.
- Perform inspection of assigned unit and complete all required paperwork.
- Upon arrival, receive dock assignment, complete and sign appropriate paperwork documenting accurate piece count.
- Verify that all freight corresponds to paperwork.
- Communicate discrepancies or damages to dispatch immediately.
- Maintain radio contact or communication with dispatch office and promptly report all delays due to weather conditions, breakdowns, accidents, or any other emergencies.
- Ensure equipment is kept in proper repair and working order.
- Clean and secure assigned unit at end of scheduled shift.
- Complete DOT driverâ€™s log and vehicle inspections on a daily basis.
- Communicate "Proof Of Delivery" immediately upon delivery.
- Assist in warehouse if driving is not required or between runs.
- Complies with all Transportation Security Administration security requirements.
- Presents self in a clean and professional manner at all times and responds promptly and professionally to customer needs.
- Adhere to all Company's policies and pr