Oct 26, 2018
Join the Newark, CA team!
- No touch freight
- M-F 5:00pm-3:30am
- Local runs
- $29.75 an hour
- No touch freight
- PAID personal time (Vacation)
- Industry-Leading full benefits- (Med/Vis/Den/STD/LTD)
- PAID floating holidays
- 401K and company match
- Tuition reimbursement
To apply, please visit: www.driveforceva.com
For questions, please call: 1.855.976.9231
EOE/AA Employer/Vets Disabilities
Operate vehicle to transport cargo to and from specified destinations (customer location, airline or trucking terminals) in a safe and efficient manner. Models and acts in accordance with our guiding principles and core values.
- Operate vehicle to transport materials to and from specified destinations in a safe and efficient manner and in accordance with State and Federal DOT regulations.
- Responsible for the protection of company equipment and freight from damage, theft, or tampering.
- Load freight onto the truck using a forklift and pallet jack, and utilize load locks, straps, covers, etc. to ensure that freight will be delivered in good condition at final destination where applicable.
- Unload freight from truck utilizing proper equipment and securing for transit when necessary.
- Coordinate pick-up and deliveries for domestic.
- Comply with all applicable State, Federal, and DOT Regulations.
- Perform inspection of assigned unit and complete all required paperwork.
- Upon arrival, receive dock assignment, complete and sign appropriate paperwork documenting accurate piece count.
- Verify that all freight corresponds to paperwork.
- Communicate discrepancies or damages to dispatch immediately.
- Maintain radio contact or communication with dispatch office and promptly report all delays due to weather conditions, breakdowns, accidents, or any other emergencies.
- Ensure equipment is kept in proper repair and working order.
- Clean and secure assigned unit at end of scheduled shift.
- Complete DOT driver’s log and veh
Requirements: 6 months of CDL Class A experience