Oct 31, 2018
Attention CDL-A Drivers! We're offering a $2,000 sign-on BONUS for qualified drivers through October 31, 2018! ($1,000 at 90 days and $1,000 at 180 days!).- excluding students.
Now hiring local CDL-A drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience.
If less than 6 months of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
Averitt has opportunities for professional dedicated CDL-A drivers to help serve our dedicated automotive customer in Vance, Alabama!
Whether you're on a drop & hook or backing into a local auto supplier's dock for a pick up (within a 150-mile radius), this driving position will have you home daily! Plus, no-touch freight means this excellent career opportunity is much more than just good pay and great benefits!
This full-time CDL-A truck driving position entails:
- Days of the week vary, could be required to work Saturday/Sunday.
- Up to 12 hour shifts; average 55-60 hours per week.
- There may be daily/weekly extended work hours as required to meet operational needs.
- Start time for shifts vary, but are between 4:00 PM-7:00 PM.
- This is a night shift position.
- Everything will be confirmed during your interview.
- You will be home daily!
- Moving freight and trailers from local suppliers back and forth to the customer's location
- All drop and hook, no-touch freight!
- Maintenance shop and fuel on-site.
- Nice equipment that is 2015 or newer tractors and 2017 trailers.
**black steel toe shoes required**
Experienced CDL-A Drivers (with 6 months of solo driving experience):
- Start pay is $18/ hour; top out pay of $19/ hour reached within 1 year.
- Average $990- $1,080/ week.
Paid Training Programs:
If you have less than 6 months solo driving experience OR have been outside of the truck for a while, we have a paid training program tailo
- Must live within a 60 mile radius of this location.
- Must have tractor trailer experience in the past 10 years (recruiter will review eligibility).
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Drivers must have Class A CDL
- No convictions for Reckless Driving within the past 5 years
- No convictions for DUI within the past 5 years
- No suspensions or revocations within the last 5 years
- No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with fatality)
- No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years.
- No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years.