Oct 31, 2018
Attention CDL-A Drivers! We're offering a $2,000 sign-on BONUS for qualified drivers through November 30, 2018! ($1,000 at 90 days and $1,000 at 180 days!).- excluding students.
Now hiring CDL-A Drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience & recent trucking school graduates!
If less than 6 months of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
Averitt has immediate openings for Dedicated CDL-A Drivers to help serve our automotive manufacturing customer located in Smyrna, Tennessee!
This exceptional full-time career option entails:
- Make nighttime deliveries of automotive parts to the customer's automobile plant from suppliers within a 200-mile radius of Smyrna.
- Since this is a local position, you can expect to be home daily
- Start times are route specific and will be assigned on your 1st day
- This is a night shift position; start times will vary but typically between 4pm-1am
- Average shift is 9-11 hours per shift
- Routes run 5 days a week with Sat. & Sun. work as required by customer
Experienced CDL-A Drivers (with 6 months of solo driving experience):
- Starting pay is $17.50/ hour; top out of $18/ hour is reached within 6 months
Paid Training Programs:
Driving School Grads:
Must have graduated from one of our approved truck driving schools in the previous 180 days.
Students will also earn a $4,800 tuition assistance bonus! Payable after completing orientation at a rate of $150 per month for the first 12 months and $250 for months 13 - 24.
- Must live within a 100 mile radius from the Averitt Service Center.
- Must have graduated from one of our approved truck driving schools in the past 180 days
OR have any tractor trailer experience in the past 10 years (recruiter will review eligibility).
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- Drivers must have Class A CDL
- No convictions for Reckless Driving within the past 5 years
- No convictions for DUI within the past 5 years
- No suspensions or revocations within the last 5 years
- No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with fatality)
- No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years.
- No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years.