Jan 03, 2019
Attention CDL-A Drivers! We're offering a $2,000 sign-on BONUS for qualified drivers through January 31, 2019! ($1,000 at 90 days and $1,000 at 180 days!)- excluding students.
Now hiring CDL-A Drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience & recent trucking school graduates!
If less than 6 of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
As a CDL-A driver for this account:
- Typical work week is Monday - Saturday, 48-60 hours per week.
- The shift will be6 pm - 6 am.
- Shuttle trailers from the customer's location in Smyrna, TN to their other location in Mt. Juliet, TN on a continuous basis; 22 miles round trip.
- This is drop & hook, no live unloading.
- Hazmat is preferred but not required, an additional .50 cents/hour will be offered to those who have the endorsement.
Experienced CDL-A Drivers (with 6 months of solo driving experience):
- Starting pay of $16.00/hour
- Top out pay of $16.50/hour reached within 90 days.
Paid Training Programs:
Driving School Grads:
Must have graduated from one of our approved truck driving schools in the previous 180 days.
Students will also earn a $4,800 tuition assistance bonus! Payable after completing orientation at a rate of $150 per month for the first 12 months and $250 for months 13 - 24.
If you have less than 6 months solo driving experience OR have been outside of the truck for a while, we have a paid training program tailored for each level of experience. Your recruiter will be able to tell you the best training program for you.
Regardless of the amount of training needed you will be paid eight hundred dollars per week while training; training time can range from 1-5 weeks. After training you will start at $16.00/hour.
- Must live within a 100 mile radius
- Must have graduated from one of our approved truck driving schools in the past 180 days
OR have any tractor trailer experience in the past 10 years (recruiter will review eligibility).
- Drivers must have Class A CDL; hazmat endorsement preferred but not required
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- No convictions for Reckless driving within the past 5 years
- No convictions for DUI within the past 5 years.
- No suspensions or revocations within the last 5 years.
- No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too close, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with fatality).
- No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years.
- No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years.