Jan 03, 2019
Attention Drivers! We're offering a $2,000 sign-on BONUS for qualified drivers through Jan. 31, 2019! ($1,000 at 90 days and $1,000 at 180 days!)
Now hiring CDL-A drivers with 4+ months of tractor trailer experience & recent trucking school graduates!
If less than 6 months of solo driving experience, we have a training program tailored just for you. (see below)
Looking for an excellent FLATBED opportunity? It doesn't get any better than this!
Averitt has an immediate opening for a full-time flatbed driver to help serve our dedicated customer in the Auburn, GA area.
Drivers for this account must live within a 60 mile radius from this location.
As a CDL-A driver for this account, you'll:
- Deliver building material dry wall, lumber, etc. to retail and non-retail locations. (some palletized)
- Driver's will hook to their pre-loaded trailers to start their day.
- Strap each load, straps provided.
- Tarp in inclement weather only.
- Provided hard hats and vests which must be worn when out of the truck on property at all times.
- Steel toe shoes required, driver will need to purchase.
- Begin your route in Auburn, GA and deliver to customers in AL, GA, SC & TN
- 2 to 3 dispatches per week
- Home 1 to 2 times per week
- No touch freight, live unload
- Average 1,900 miles per week
- 1st year average annual gross is $60,000
- Additional stop pay of $15 per stop; average 15 stops per week; average stop is 30 min.
- If tarping is required (inclement weather only) an additional $5/ stop = $20/ stop pay
Experienced CDL-A drivers (with 6 months of solo driving experience):
- Start pay of .49 cpm; top out at .50 cpm (reached within 1 year)
- Drivers must live within a 60 mile radius from the Averitt Service Center.
- Must have graduated from one of our approved truck driving schools in the past 180 days
OR have any tractor trailer experience in the past 10 years (recruiter will review eligibility).
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- No convictions for Reckless Driving within the past 5 years
- No convictions for DUI or DWI within the past 5 years
- No suspensions or revocations for a moving violation within the past 5 years
- No serious violations within previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following too closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality)
- No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years.
- No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years.