Jan 03, 2019
Now hiring CDL-A Drivers with 6 months of tractor trailer experience!
We're looking for dedicated CDL-A drivers to help serve our candy customer in Butler, Missouri.
Drivers on this account must live within 60 mile radius from the Averitt location.
This CDL-A dedicated driving position entails:
- Deliver finished goods to distribution centers and pick up raw materials.
- Assigned, modern &well-maintained equipment
- Running area of CO, TX, GA, NC, SC, OH, IN, MI, IL, WI, MN, NE, KS and MO.
- No Canada or NY runs
- Pulling reefer trailers majority of the time
- Driver can take truck home on weekend (bobtail)
- You'll enjoy being HOME EVERY WEEK
- Average 2,300 - 2,400 miles/ week
Experienced CDL-A Drivers (with 6 months of solo driving experience):
- Starting pay is .46 cpm
- Average $1058 - $1104 / week
Check out thebenefits of being an Averitt CDL-A driver:
- Family & individual BlueCross BlueShield medical coverage with 2 choices (PPO or high deductible health plan), dental, vision, prescription and hearing benefits package ALL starting as low as:
$81.70 per week for family coverage
$32.05 per week for single coverage
With the option of even lower medical premiums if you participate in the upcoming year's wellness initiatives.
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportation and meals
- Associate discounts (on vehicles, computers, cell phone service, etc.)
- Company-paid life insurance and short-term disability benefits
- 8 paid holidays (after 90 days)
- Paid Time Off (PTO/ vacation)
- Uniform program- Averitt will provide
- Profit sharing, Traditional and Roth 401(k)
- Referral rewards program
- Weekly direct payroll deposits
- Flexible spending accounts
- Wells Fargo banking products
- Wellness programs available
- Paid orientation in Cookeville, TN with free lodging, transportati
- Must be 21 years of age
- 6 months verifiable tractor trailer exp within the past 3 yrs
- Drivers must have a Class A CDL
- No convictions for Reckless Driving w/in the past 5 years
- No convictions for DUI or DWI w/in the past 5 years
- No suspensions or revocations for a moving violation w/in the past 5 years
- No serious violations w/in previous 12 months (15 mph or greater, following to closely, improper passing, traffic offense committed in a CMV in connection with a fatality)
- No more than 3 moving violations within the past 3 years.
- No preventable DOT recordable accidents within the past 3 years.