Sep 18, 2019
Truck Driver - CDL (Class B) - Local
- Monday- Friday: (Must be able to work overtime)
- This position involves operating heavy-load vehicles to two or more locations.
- Follow dispatch instructions and communicate with dispatch on delays, arrivals, equipment problems, etc., as required.
- Maintain accurate daily logs, verify
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
SKILLS REQUIRED (MINIMUM):
- 2 years previous full time commercial drivingwith a class B license experience.
- Clean MVR. Good physical agility with the ability to lift up 50lbs repetitively.
- Ability to utilize local highway maps. able to follow detailed instructions.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE/SKILLS: Refuse industry experience is preferred.