Sep 18, 2019
San Clemente, CA
- This position involves operating heavy-load vehicles to two or more locations.
- Follow dispatch instructions and communicate with dispatch on delays, arrivals, equipment problems, etc., as required.
- Maintain accurate daily logs, verify
- Ability to speak, write & understand English.
- Good physical agility to lift up 50lbs repetitively
Equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Truck Driver - CDL (Class A) - Local
- 2 years previous full time commercial driving with a class A license experience.
- Drive & operate residential, commercial, & temporary service trucks.
- Complete daily log & pre & post-op inspections reports